Thursday, January 7, 2010

Your Thursday moment of zen

My sister thinks that I am "obsessed" with the Muppets, and while that is not remotely true, this probably does not help my case.



Before Christmas, the Muppets were on Jimmy Fallon's show singing the Twelve Days of Christmas. It was enjoyable. But even better is this outtake, featuring Fallon in the Muppets as they spontaneously break into "One" by Three Dog Night while doing a camera test.





There are so many awesome things about this clip: The fact that they all seem to know all the words. Pepe, inexplicably wearing a tutu, bellowing "NUM-BAHR!" Animal bopping from one side of the frame to the other. That they all stay entirely in character while singing. I mean, really, how can you not love the Muppets?!

2 comments:

  1. Pepe is NUM-BAHR ONE ohkeh.

    And I am so glad you posted this, it's my new favorite thing.

    ReplyDelete