Monday, January 25, 2010

Yet unnamed new feature. Vote today!

On frequent occasions, I'll have a thought in my head that seems like it might turn itself into a nice, substantive blog post, and then...nope. I've got nothin'. But sometimes I want to share it with you anyway, and since I've locked my Twitter feed and can no longer feed it onto this site, I'm starting a new feature. Possible titles include "Fleeting Thoughts," "Shortest. Post. Ever," and "Buried Ledes" (journalist humor! gotta love it). Post your vote in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. So these fleeting thoughts are more like a tweet? Less than 200 characters, random musings you might be having, but nothing that needs explanation or much pontification? Just want to make sure I understand :) I vote for Fleeting Thoughts, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, go with Fleeting Thoughts, though I must admit that many of your other postings could fit into that category . . . just a fleeting thought.

    ReplyDelete