Monday, July 28, 2008

Off the wagon (almost)

I have been trying SO HARD to curb my spending habits--specifically, my Ann Taylor Loft addiction--but they keep sending me emails! I've been successfully resisting until today, when they announced their August line and I immediately discovered this. It is ALL I CAN DO not to buy it RIGHT NOW. I would get 15% off! And free shipping!

And then there's this, but I need another black dress about as much as another pair of flip flops (which is to say NOT AT ALL). I mean, I already own five, three of which are from (SURPRISE!) Ann Taylor Loft.

I can already think of eight ways to justify both of these purchases. It is an ILLNESS, I tell you. As much as it pains me, I might have to unsubscribe. But I'm not sure I have the strength.

1 comment:

  1. So are we going to the STORE this week? Do you get 15% there too?!

    I mean...
    Pannie. You really could control yourself.

    ReplyDelete