Monday, June 16, 2008

The Incredible Shrinking Hannah!

Either I have shrunk around the waist or Ann Taylor Loft has adjusted their pants sizes. I kind of figure it's the latter, since I, unfortunately, have done nothing to warrant a dwindling waistline. But who knows.

I went this weekend (Friends & Family Sale! I am nothing if not a loyal customer) and ended up with two pairs of Bermudas and a pair of pants in a size smaller than I have worn, like, for YEARS.

***
Sidebar: I don't think I have talked about my (penchant? obsession?) affinity for Ann Taylor Loft. When I go in there, I cannot stop myself from buying things. I estimate that at least 60% of my entire wardrobe (and about 90% of what I actually wear on a regular basis) is from ATL. I have been known to go, buy things, go back the next day with the intention of returning an item (no doubt due to guilt over my buying binge) and end up coming home with additional items. I am not like this with any other stores! I am not a big spender. But that store just lures me in with its well-fitting clothes and $25 savings cards. It is an illness, I tell you.
***

Anyway. A couple of weeks ago I put on a pair of capris that I'd gotten last year (not at ATL...shocking, I know) and they were HUGE. Meaning that I either had no concept of what fit me or I have decreased in physical size.

Are these things coincidences? Probably. But just in case, I suggest that you all come see me soon. Because, improbable though it may be, I just might dwindle away into nothingness.

No comments:

Post a Comment