Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Here, have some photos

I know, I know, I'm sorry. Since my mini-vacation and the preceding Week O'Grandparents, I have suddenly developed a social life. No idea where it came from, but between that and our big gala (for work) last weekend, I have barely been home in the evenings.

Anyway, I promise to post something interesting soon, but for now I shall (hopefully) appease you with these delightful photos from my Florida trip. Enjoy (and please pardon the weird formatting)!


Obligatory castle photo
























You might think it is difficult to mount a carousel while wearing a dress. And you would be correct.









The Flower and Garden Show was happening at EPCOT. Pretty flowers everywhere!















Snow White and dwarves











We found Nemo!

No comments:

Post a Comment