Monday, September 15, 2008

This one will win a Pulitzer for sure.

Want to know what I'm doing right now? Sitting on my bed! With my computer! While online! So exciting! I have been sans internet for about a week (and NO I don't know WHY), requiring the occasional use of dial-up (AOL, ya'll! So primitive! So 1997!), requiring me to sit at my desk.

There is something surprisingly unnatural about sitting at my desk while on my computer.

Oh, and also. This will come as no surprise to anyone, I'm sure, but: I am Not Good at bowling. In case you were wondering about that.

We had an office party of sorts today--bowling--and it was actually quite fun. I was not actually the worst, but I am possibly the most inconsistent player ever. Zero pins! Zero pins! Two pins! Zero pins! STRIKE! One pin! Nine pins! Spare! Zero pins! Very confusing.

Anyway. That's all. Aren't you glad you tuned in today?

No comments:

Post a Comment