Saturday, January 26, 2008

Sorry, Ronnie, I'm still not voting for you

Ron Paul and I have the same birthday! I learned that by taking this nifty little quiz on glassbooth.org. That, however, is about the only thing we have in common.

The quiz is actually kind of interesting. It asks an assortment of questions, including what issues are most important to you and your specific views on those topics, and then tells you how each candidate compares, with details like their voting records, comments, and the like.

Apparently, my ideal candidate is Mike Gravel. Which...really? Is he even still running? I find it amusing.

It does, however, reinforce my belief that I'm voting (or planning to vote) for the right person (not Gravel). And the good people of the great state of South Carolina made the right choice today as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment