Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Oh, and also...

I got an email from Amazon today, suggesting that, as someone who has purchased or rated books by Louisa May Alcott, perhaps I would like to preorder....Little Vampire Women.  Which is apparently the latest in the "turn classic literature into horror novels" craze begun by Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.  Don't get me started.  So I emailed Ash, who had left an Ash-shaped hole in the ceiling when she heard about the first one (I believe the email she sent me that time was titled "Blasphemy"), to see if she had heard about this latest development.


Me: ...and then Louisa May Alcott rolled over in her grave. Pun intended.
Ash: Do you think Jo gives up her teeth?  After all, in this version that may be her one true beauty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment