Friday, April 17, 2009

39 Things I Like

A blatant rip-off of a recent blog post by my cousin, MC

Bones (the tv show)
Nabisco Oreo Cakesters 100 Calorie Packs
planning trips
the tulips outside my apartment
getting Evites
Gustavo Dudamel
old photos
crossing things off lists
Facebook stalking
new posts at nothingbutbonfires.com
Ann Taylor Loft
princess parking
reading recaps of my tv shows the day after they air
Samurai Sudoku
Rhapsody in Blue
notecards
pictures of Bo Obama
nonverbal conversations with G
the smell of old books
my Chuck Taylors
the trailer/promos for Glee
the Steelers
mentally rearranging my apartment
the beach
Neil Patrick Harris
Hairspray (the recent version of the movie)
my bed
roommate bonding
Strongbow
timing the Metro just right
non-sequiturs
cheese
England
NCIS reruns
when my car is clean
new dresses
boys who hold the door for you
home at Christmas
reunions

3 comments: